Here is another recipe from my old (1968) cookbook assembled by a group of volunteer ladies in Rocky Ridge Maryland.
Hot Crab Dip Casserole
- 1/2 pt. sour cream (I used Daisey Lite)
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese (Again, I use the lite)
- 1 Tsp. mustard
- A shake of Worcestershire sauce
- A shake of garlic powder (Not garlic salt)
- A shake of Old Bay seasoning
- 4 Tbspns mayo( I like Dukes)
- 1/2 cup grated (finely) sharp Cheddar cheese
- A little milk to thin if needed.
Beat all ingredients together and top with cheese. Bake at 300 for one hour. Serve with a heavy cracker like Ritz or with toast.