As promised, here are a few more of the Four Ingredient Recipes from the book by Linda Coffee and Emily Cale. I have made a few additions and I hope you always do the same to modify recipes to your own personal taste.
Marinated Vegetable Salad
- 2 cps. broken up cauliflower
- 2 cps. broken up or chopped broccoli pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Italian dressing to taste
- If you want pasta salad, simply add 2 cps of cooked pasta-your choice. I use the little swirls.
Meat and Bean Casserole
This is quick and easy and I use Morning Star Farms Ground Beef Crumbles
- 1/2 pound beef crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped onion-I chop it very fine
- 16 oz (2 small or one large) cans of baked beans. I use the 16 oz. Bush’s Vegetarian fat free baked beans-yummy!
- 1/4 cup catsup
- Brown meat in a skillet and add onion and cook til tender. Add beans and catsup and heat through. Yes, this is really quite good!