Here are some more recipes from the Four Ingredient Cookbook that are fast and easy. Boy, time savers that are also tasty and do not look nearly as easy as they must be some kind of a gift, right?
Pineapple Coconut Sherbet
- 2 cans (8 oz.) of unsweetened crushed pineapple drained (I save the juice for smoothies)
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt (Obviously you can use any other yogurt but I use the Okinos 80 calorie pineapple yogurt ,duh!)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut-I use the sweetened
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients and stir well. Pour into a shallow pan and freeze until soft set. Pour into a bowl and beat for appx. 4 minutes. Pour into a container with a cover and freeze solid. Soften at room temp. for about 15 minutes before serving. This is really tasty and simple. Top with a bit of Cool Whip for a fancy touch.
Boy, is this ever GOOD!
- 6 Tablespoons chocolate liqueur (Or something else you like-brandy, bourbon, etc.)
- 1 envelope plain unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups black coffee
- 2 cups fat free chocolate ice cream
Combine liqueur and gelatin in a blender container. Wait for 1 minute for gelatin to dissolve a bit then add hot coffee. Blend until gelatin granules are all dissolved. Add ice cream and blend until smooth and pour into four servers, custard cups, etc, and chill until set.
Obviously you can really make this with any ingredients to your own taste. Do watch proportions though.