I understand that this may look like a cold, snowy, nothing day. This is a “closed door” for sure. But wait-I have some words of wisdom for you.
They say that when God closes a door He opens a window. Sometimes though a door closes because it no longer leads to somewhere you should go.”
So, next time it looks like a nothing day, a closed door so to speak, give these suggestions a try:
- Call someone
- Read a book or magazine you have wanted to look at for a while but not had the time
- Bake, Cook, Kitchen Create
- Pull it together, dress warm, and go for a walk
- If you have a dog, all the better. He is probably dying to go outside
- Catch up on Facebook
- Write a card or better yet, a real letter, and send it to a friend
- Join an on line group but be sure it is free and not tagged
- Do a craft-knit, crochet, update recipes, color in your coloring book
- Last resort?? Clean your house!