Vegetarians could and should eat a wide variety of food choices for good health and balanced vitamin and mineral intake. I have been a vegetarian for some 32 years and I have recently made a big conversion. Having spent a lot of time looking into and writing about (PINK Magazine) healthy lifestyle choices I have concluded that for me personally the selection of adding fish and shellfish to my diet can be not only healthy, but healthier!
Tune in to this portion of the SKATING UPHILL blog for more info about this new eating option and you will find health tips, recipes, and much more. I look forward to sharing this healthy lifestyle option with you.
Oh, how cute this was. Spotted on a little one-zie at the park.
In that order, please!
Yes, in tiny print, of course.
Yes, apparently there is such a thing.
“Romaine Calm and Carrot On!”
I saw this in a YOGA class and LOVED it. It was very dear to my heart since I have so often been victimized/fooled by the exact same thing. How about you??
“Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are one of the main reasons I have trust issues.”
How true is that???
Yes, I now have a new personal favorite T-Shirt:
“I dusted once and it came back-I’m not falling for that again!”
(Seen on the back of a mom in line in the grocery store with one child on her pant leg, one in the cart, and another in the little child seat.)
I dedicate this to those of us who dust and to anyone who has ever dusted!!
This was sent by an older sibling-Obviously the oldest of three:
- I’m the oldest-I make the rules.
- I’m the middle-I’m the reason we had rules.
- I’m the youngest-the rules don’t apply to me.
I thought this was a hoot and the perfect outfits for family reunions!
- It clearly states “PRINCESS” on my birth certificate.
- Older women who have lots of cats may be suffering from “Many Paws.” (Hilarious, yes!)
- Blessed are the hairstylists of this world. they bring out the beauty in others. (I saw this on one of the stylists where I have my hair done.)
- Love is how excited your dog gets when you come home. (This was accompanied by a picture of a big mutt looking dog with big feet, long ears, and droopy eyes-the best kind, of course, except for my dog and yours.)
- Inside every old person, there is a young person wondering what the hell happened! (This was a personal favorite of mine-don’t ask me why!)
- When you can’t find the sunshine, maybe it’s your turn to be the sunshine.
Keep the T-Shirts coming. What a lot of fun!
Heard This One??
“If God really wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees, right?”
This has turned out to be fun. Send more-Keep those T-Shirts rolling in.
This is a fav of mine:
On the back-I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.
On the front-The Biggest Lie I Tell Myself!
Is that cute or what? Oh, possibly a dig at old people, you think? How about this one, then:
On the back:I don’t have grey hair. I have wisdom highlights.
On the front: I am VERY wise.
On the back: I decided to stop calling the bathroom “JOHN” and started calling it “JIM.”
On the front: I feel great now that I go to the “JIM” regularly!
As you know if you follow this blog, we have been sharing T-shirt sayings and I have a few more to put out there:
- Laugh until you leak-It makes it all seem seen funnier! (Old ladies get this-don’t ask me how I know that.)
- Bacon is the Answer-Oh, what was the question?
- It clearly states PRINCESS on my birth certificate.
- I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s 247 days in a row!
- Don’t Grow Up-It’s a Trap!
Got some more-Keep them coming!