It is with a great deal of reluctance that I share this recipe. It is an all time favorite at any covered dish affair and known only to a special few! Diana shared it with me on the condition that I would call her before any event to be sure that it was not the dish she was bringing. So, Jut for YOU, here is:
Diana’s West Virginia Corn Pudding
- Cream 1/2 butter ans1/2 cup sugar until smooth (I used Marg)
- Add two eggs one at a time mixing in between
- Add 1 cp sour cream (I used Daisy Lite)
- Beat until smooth
- Add one can of cream corn and one can of regular corn
- Add one box of corn muffin mix alternating with 1/2 cp milk (I used skim milk) Mix well and bake at 350 in a greased 9X134 glass pan.
This is sooo good you won’t believe it. It is pretty easy too!