So, Let’s Take The Kids To Burger King!
Sure, it is fine to go to Burger King, or any other fast food restaurant for that matter. All I’m saying is to watch it.
How about some helpful hints??
- Watch sauces. They heap on fat and calories. For example Burger King Zesty Onion Sauce has 150 calories and 15g of fat but the Sweet and Sour and the BBQ have only 40 calories and no fat. Big difference!
- Try having no cheese-Is it really cheese anyway, or a “cheese product.”
- Best meal for the kiddos? 4 piece chicken tenders, apple sauce, milk.
- Have you tried BK apple fries?
- Watch dessert and have a soft serve if you possibly can. A vanilla Oreo Sundae Shake at BK has 600 calories, 24 g of fat, and 78 (!) grams of sugar
- Try to plan in advance what you might order and talk it up with your little ones so they don’t expect to have fries, chocolate milk etc. Prep yourself on line!