Anyway, we are back and ready to go again. Join the group for recipes, stories to share, comments, life style tips, and on and on. Thanks to all and of course, I have been “Thinking of You!”
Category Archives: Life Scenes
Different kinds of beauty
I understand that this may look like a cold, snowy, nothing day. This is a “closed door” for sure. But wait-I have some words of wisdom for you.
They say that when God closes a door He opens a window. Sometimes though a door closes because it no longer leads to somewhere you should go.”
So, next time it looks like a nothing day, a closed door so to speak, give these suggestions a try:
- Call someone
- Read a book or magazine you have wanted to look at for a while but not had the time
- Bake, Cook, Kitchen Create
- Pull it together, dress warm, and go for a walk
- If you have a dog, all the better. He is probably dying to go outside
- Catch up on Facebook
- Write a card or better yet, a real letter, and send it to a friend
- Join an on line group but be sure it is free and not tagged
- Do a craft-knit, crochet, update recipes, color in your coloring book
- Last resort?? Clean your house!
May you enjoy this lovely thought!
Beauty is not just in what we see!
Try a little quiet in your day. Meditate to the sound of water or soft music.
Listen to gentle sounds or light classical music. Be still and hear the sounds of life.
Just A Thought
Beautiful surroundings are good for your soul. Create lovely things in your home. Perhaps make it a bit of a hobby and give yourself a budget. I think you will find that you can do a lot with very little $$$$. In fact, you might make that a challenge. I wish you beauty!
Focus On Beauty
We saw a beautiful little fawn come out of the forest this morning. It was so very quiet and peaceful. Sometimes on our busy days, quiet and beauty should be made a priority, don’t you think?